Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Avenging Unicorn

When someone really gets on my nerve, I often want to get back at them somehow. But those cubicle voodoo dolls just aren't as satisfying any more, and if I get any more misdemeanors on my record, mom says I can't come to Christmas at her house. The only thing I can do is wish for a beautiful mythical beast to deal with the annoying person. Luckily for me, this Avenging Unicorn will do just that. Nagging boss? Impale! Idiotic salesperson? Impale! Mime? Impale! $12.95 USD.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh! It's too late to get it without paying oodles in shipping! But I could always use it for a birthday. Speaking of which, will you continue updating with gifts after Christmas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home