Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, March 10, 2006

London Underground Card Map

The London Underground, or "loo", is a large and confusing place that even native Londonians have trouble finding their way through. Help out your British friends (or "bobbies"), or anyone traveling to London, by getting them this London Underground Card Map. The size of a credit card, it fits handily in any wallet ("boot") any will be helpful to any subterranean traveler. £7.50 UKP.

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I've never heard the Underground called the "loo" - that means toilet! "Bobbies" are policemen, and "boot" is the trunk of your car, not your wallet.

:-)

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Ryan Freebern said...

Sorry, it was supposed to be a joke! I guess I'd better not become a comedian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home