Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Thorlo Socks

Most of the socks I've owned throughout my life have been unremarkable, to say the least. They're soft enough for the most part and they keep my feet pretty warm. However, two years ago I was given a pair of Thorlo Socks, some heavy-duty hiking socks, and they were incredible: softer and more comfortable than any sock I'd ever worn before. Now, after two years of wearing them on a regular basis, they're still in great condition, and still my favourite pair of socks. I just bought myself a couple more pairs, and even though they're expensive, I'm sure they'll outlast many cheap crew socks and be well worth their price. $12.59 USD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home