Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Sunshine Buddies

For hundreds of years, scientists have been searching for a perpetual motion machine, one that can continue running under its own power indefinitely. And now, quietly, toy maker Tomy have found a solution with their Sunshine Buddies. "They work on the theory of perpetual motion," says the ad copy. They sit smiling in the sun, rocking their heads back and forth with absolutely no external power source needed! Except the sun. Because they're solar powered. What? $12.99 USD. (Thanks, Mamster!)

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one of these today in the strangest place ... Darien Lake Theme Park in NY. I didn't really know what it was but I got it because it was cute. haha! It will be perfect for my desk at work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home