Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Monday, June 05, 2006

MaxScratch

You'd think that by now, with all that humans have managed to do with science and technology, we'd have figured out how best to scratch our own backs, right? Well, finally, we have. It's called MaxScratch, and it's perfectly designed to scratch your back in just that scratchy way that no scratcher before has ever managed to scratch Better than a stick, better than a ... other long scratchy thing, not quite as good as a friend or partner with fingernails. $9.95 USD.

3 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contrary to all of the raves about this product I found it to be so so. It's TOO flexible and so the head of the scratching part doesn't stay put to where I want my back scratched.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE my Maxscratch! I have given out tons as gifts, and everyone always appreciates how unique and useful the Maxscratch is. I've never had a backscratcher work so well. I will be using my Maxscratch FOREVER.....love it! Great product!

 
At 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intrigued by the ad claims, have looked on the Net. Not impressed when companies take the US $ price, double the number, add a bit, and then use it as the £ sterling price >:-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home