Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, June 30, 2006

On Hiatus

Due to circumstances in my life changing massively in the recent past, and looking to be pretty up in the air for the foreseeable future, I'm going to be putting this blog on hiatus for the next few months. I (and recently, the ever-helpful and funny Jen) have provided about 500 gift ideas so far, and while it's interesting and fun, it's also a time commitment that I just can't maintain right now.

Fear not, however: I'll bring the blog back towards the end of the year, so you can all have fresh, new ideas for Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, Saturnalia, or other winter holiday gifts. Until then, take care and happy gift-searching!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the good work so far. I've been bookmarking my favorites all along. Good luck with your stuff, and I'll be looking forward to the blog's return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home