Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Desktop Heater

With these chilly winter days upon us, it's important to keep warm. If your computer doesn't pump out enough heat on its own, you might want to pick up a Desktop Heater. It's not USB-powered, but it's small and sleek and will keep you nice and warm through the cold hours spent typing and mousing your life away. It also has a non-heating fan mode so you can use it to help keep cooler in summer. $39.95 USD. (Via Gizmodo.)

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this little heater. Our office @ work is freezing and this little heater keeps be toasty warm all day long. My co-workers are always asking to borrow it... not! I use two things every day; this heater and my iPod!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home