Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sinus Buster

This stuff's made the rounds before, but it's still a great product, so here it is: Sinus Buster is an all-natural nasal spray created from capsaicin, the stuff that makes hot peppers, well, hot.

Every winter, I have stuffed-nose trouble. I don't like to use over-the-counter pills or decongestant sprays for more than a few days at a time — I find they start to lose their effectiveness. So when I heard about this stuff, I thought, heck, why not? and ordered a bottle.

It came, and I gave it a try, and wow! This is one really potent spray! It's a bit intense at first, but man, does it ever clear your nose.

If anyone on your gift list suffers from a chronic stuffed nose or cluster headaches, get them a bottle of this stuff. It's truly incredible.

3 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used Sinus Buster and found a better product called Sinol nasal spray. A pharmacist recommended Sinol to me and it's a much cleaner and user friendly product.
Sinol is #1!!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Anne Marie said...

Wow, thank you for this post. I bought Sinol on-line from durgstore.com. Major sinus headache sufferer. This stuff is like putting a York Peppermint Pattie up your nose but works great!
AM

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Ryan Freebern said...

I'm glad you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home