Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Monday, November 28, 2005

PicoPad

I know this happens to you: you're out in public, shopping, eating, skulking around dark alleyways, whatever, right? And then you have this great idea, but you know you'll forget it by the time you get home. Unfortunately, you haven't got a pen or paper handy, and so you forget it, and you don't end up getting rich quick or writing the great American novel or finally solving that damn Daily Jumble. This is when the PicoPad would come in handy. It's a tiny pad of paper with a tiny pen, and it fits right inside your wallet so you can always have it with you. I want one of these, but I know I won't remember it unless I write it down...

$3.95 USD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home