Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Art Vinyl Play & Display Mount

There are people out there who like to cling to old technologies due to an overdeveloped sense of nostalgia. These people are likely to have intimidatingly large collections of vinyl record albums taking up yards of shelf space next to their hi-fis. An Art Vinyl Play & Display Mount will give them a simple way to display their favorite album covers prominently on the wall, while still being able to use them to store the records themselves. Simple and elegant, these mounts simply scream "today's music is utter crap, and CDs will never sound as authentic as LPs!" £29.99 UKP. (Thanks, Paul.)

2 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I have a triple-pack of these and they look fab on my living room wall! And I don't have an intimidatingly large or geeky record collection - in fact it's grown much bigger since I got these frames, because i can't stop buying records with funny covers in charity shops... But seriously they are really cool and I would recommend them to anyone. Xx

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Ryan Freebern said...

Helen,
It's good to hear some independent verification that the gift ideas I post are actually useful! I'm glad you like them, and I hope others do too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home