Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Transforming Werewolf Plush

When you're a lumberjack, leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia, you've got to watch out for the wild animals. One bite from the wrong dog on a moonlit night, and you could become infected with lycanthropy, and turn into a werewolf just like this Transforming Werewolf Plush. He starts out as a rough-and-ready flannel-wearing lumberjack, doing all the things that lumberjacks do (chop down trees, eat lunch, have buttered scones for tea on Wednesdays). Then, with a quick twist and pull, raar! He's a werewolf! The plush toys I had when I was a kid never did anything this cool. $29.99 USD. (Via BoingBoing)

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger MamaChristy said...

I think this is the best thing you have posted yet! Too funny.

I'm a lumber jack and I'm okay
I'm a werewolf at night and I work all day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home