Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Valentine Spatula

St. Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching, and let me tell you, from one gourmet chef to another: there's no better way to make your heart-shaped pancakes than with a Valentine Spatula. This cute little utensil is made from food-grade silicone so it's heat resistant, and is just the right way to tell your loved ones "I'm scraping this bowl clean because I love you." $6.95 USD.

3 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, the link to the Valentine Spatula isn't the vendor site. Where might I be able to purchase this? Thanks!!!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ryan Freebern said...

Oops! That's what I get for writing the post too early in the morning, I guess. I've updated the links, and they point to the right place now.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! I'm actually gonna order this one. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home