Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Food Loop

I've never personally made any meal that requires me to tie it down before I stick it in the oven. However, I know that this sometimes happens, as I've seen it occasionally on the Food Network. It always looks like a fiddly process, getting the strings wrapped and tied just right so that they don't slip off. The Food Loop aims to make this a simpler process. It's a food-safe space-age cord that wraps around your food and locks together with ease, holding things tightly without having to tie any finicky knots. If you're the type of chef who makes a lot of these crazy tied-up meals, this is definitely the product for you. $15.95 USD. (Via BoingBoing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home