Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Monday, November 06, 2006

And we're back!

I've spent the last four months travelling the globe, trekking to remote mountain villages, hunting down fabled artisans in the thickest jungles, searching for the hidden underground shops in the bad sections of bustling cities, and letting my impeccable gift sense guide me to the most incredible hidden treasures for sale anywhere, all for your convenience, my fine and loyal readers. Now I'm back, and ready to go with literally dozens more gift ideas. From now until the end of the year, you can look forward to a flood of neat gift suggestions (about two per day) to make your gift-giving as fruitful and special as possible.

So, without further ado... let the gift-giving begin!

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaaaay! I need holiday ideas, thank you for coming back!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger MamaChristy said...

Horray! Glad you are back. I missed all the good ideas and funny commentary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home