Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Heat Indicator Spoon

How many times have you sat down to a nice bowl of soup or stew or oatmeal and taken a bite, only to scald your tongue and cheeks when the far-too-hot liquid entered your mouth? It's happened to me more times than I'd like. But no more, my friend! From now on, this Heat Indicator Spoon will save me from the pain of burning my tender inner mouth-flesh and the embarassment of allowing a bunch of soup to dribble down my chest. It turns white when stuff's very hot, and turns to blue as it cools. Just pay attention and learn what color's right for you, and then you'll always know when your soup's safe to eat. $9.50 USD for 3. (Via Gizmodo.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home