Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

...and I'm spent.

With that, my time here at Just What I Wanted! is done. I've posted about 580 gift ideas in the last fifteen months, with help from friends, family, random visitors, and, notably, the wonderful Jen. I've spent countless hours scouring the web for interesting and unique and sometimes stupid gift ideas, and tried my best to write informative and (sometimes) funny posts about each one. I've written over 50 thousand words for this blog, and now I'm spent.

It's been loads of fun and lots of work, and I'm glad that I was able to help out so many of you with your gift-shopping. Thanks for reading!

Ryan

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame to see it end, but thanks for all the ideas.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MAY WEEP OPENLY

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great ideas and I will miss our conversations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home