Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, November 04, 2005

How am I doing?

When I started this blog, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to find enough unique and fun gift items. I guess I underestimated the Internet, though, since I've now got enough items in the backlog to keep going at the current rate of one per day for another couple weeks, and every day I find a couple more nifty things to post about.

My question to you is: is one item per day enough, or would you rather see more than one posted each day? While I haven't gotten any submissions yet, I'm sure that as time goes by and my readership grows, I'll be more than able to keep up with demand.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home