Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I-Top Pro

Spinning tops have certainly come a long way since I was a kid. Back then, they did three things: spun, fell down, and hurt like the dickens when my brother threw them at me. This new-fangled I-Top Pro still has those three functions, but has many more as well. It has multiple game modes, such as asking you to try and stop the top when it reaches a certain number of revolutions or giving you a minimum and maximum number of revolutions and challenging you to get the top to spin out within that range. It also displays information for you, like the current number of revolutions or even a word of your choice, on its surface using red LEDs while it spins. $14.99 USD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home