Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mango Pitter

Apple corer/slicer gizmos are ubiquitous these days. Whenever you walk into any kitchen or home goods store, you'll inevitably encounter one hanging on the wall somewhere. Couldn't this great idea be applied to other fruits? It could, and now, it has: the Mango Pitter is simple way to quickly remove the tough, stringy pit of a fresh mango, leaving just the delicious, juicy flesh for you to eat. Mmm, flesh. $11.95 USD.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! I can stop mutilating my mango(e)s.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I can eat fresh mango with ease now. After being near death for almost two weeks, I finally found something I can eat. MANGO! Very little acid and it stays down. I can start gaining a little weight now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home