Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thermal Glove Liners

Winter's still in full swing, and those of us living in cold climates know how tough it is to find gloves that really keep your hands warm when you're clearing six inches of hard-packed snow off your car in the morning. These space-age Thermal Glove Liners are made of a material developed at NASA and seal out dampness and cold while keeping your natural body heat inside the glove. Wear these under your normal gloves and you won't have problems keeping warm at all! $6.98 USD.

4 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some of these and like them. I also have socks made out of the same material. I can't find them any more. Could you tell me where you got yours?

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bouth my gloves and socks at Vail Colorado back around 1976. I used them till around 1980 for skiing and then put them away. I lost one of the socks but the gloves are still workable though freying at the tips. I have worn them for the last 2 years to do the snow etc they are great. Is this the one that feels slightly rough with almos an aluminium sheen to them. I am looking for4 the same to replace the worn ones I have. They keep the hand toasty

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Cody said...

Also looking for the socks like the gloves. Where can I buy some?

Cody

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found them. Try Carol Wright or Harriet Carter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home