Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Calendar Cufflinks

Seriously, how many of you ever actually wear cufflinks? On a regular basis? I think I've worn some maybe once in my life, if that. But somehow, I keep coming across cufflinks that I really want. They just look so neat! These are Calendar Cufflinks, with little spinny bits that you turn to set the date. Then, during the day, if you have an old and feeble mind like mine, you can check your cufflinks to remember the date. I totally want a pair of these, and they'll sit quietly in a drawer until the next time I have to get dressed up all fancy. And when that time comes, I'll be glad I have them. $45 USD.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger creat3cp said...

hi, i love these pair of cuff links. I am also blogging on cuff. may i put a link on my blog to you?

p.s: may i invite you to co-author a book on cuff links?
Adwin
http://mycufflinks.blogspot.com

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Ryan Freebern said...

I am glad you like the cufflinks, and you may link to this blog if you would like to. However, I don't know very much about cufflinks except how to put them on and take them off again, so I don't think I would be a very good co-author. Best of luck writing the book, though!

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are unique cuff links.
Very cool.

http://www.cufflinks-only.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home