Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Remote-Control Lawnmower

When I was a kid, I mowed way too many lawns. Hundreds if not thousands of hours of my childhood were spent out in the summer heat, swatting away biting flies and getting dust and lawn clippings in my hair and teeth while I rode a noisy lawnmower around in circles. If I never have to mow a lawn ever again, it'll be too soon, and that's why I like this Remote-Control Lawnmower. From the comfort of a deck chair in the shade, while sipping a nice frosty drink, I can mow my lawn via remote control! However, since the mower is only 4 inches long, it'll probably take me a lot longer. Bummer. $19.99 USD.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger MamaChristy said...

And it doesn't actually mow. Double bummer.

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real lawn mower companies take note! If only I cut the grass from a perch on my roof. Life would be much more fun and that whole issue with backing up the lawn mower over things you couldn't see would be replaced with the much cooler threat of robot lawn mowers rebellinng against humans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home