Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Monday, April 03, 2006

USB Heated Gloves

I'm going to ignore the blatantly sexist (and atrociously written: "Here is another cool stuff for girls"? Whatever.) advertising copy on the retailer's page and just come right out and say it: this looks awesome. I spend a lot of time sitting at my computer typing (each of these posts takes me approximately 3 hours to write) and, especially in the winter, my hands get absolutely frozen. These USB Heated Gloves draw power from your computer's USB port and keep your hands toasty while you type. $22 USD. (Via Gizmodo.)

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, I used to have some therma gloves like that (minus the USB capabilities) for cold classrooms. I'm getting them, despite their sexist claims.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home