Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Time Cube Clock

While I freely admit that I am educated stupid, do not know the truth of nature's harmonic simultaneous 4-day time cube, and that I will die singularity stupid, my brain lobotomized by evil educators, that has nothing to do with this Time Cube Clock, which merely uses rotating cubic sections to indicate the time in an interesting and unique way. $15 USD. (Via Boing Boing.) If you don't know what I'm babbling on about, check out this other Time Cube. You'll thank me.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I bought this and don't know how to activate it. Help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home