Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Baby Bandolier

I'm not a father, but coincidentally, I do have a father, so I know that this would be a great gift for a dad with a new baby. While normal diaper bags are huge, bulky, and less than stylish, this Baby Bandolier does the job of a diaper bag while remaining unobtrusive and looking much cooler. A nifty gift for a dad on the go. Heck, I want one of these just because it looks useful and cool! $39.95 USD.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

I bought one of these for my husband, and not only does it work great, he actually asks to carry the diaper bag!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Ryan Freebern said...

Rachel,
That's great. I've been considering buying one of these for a new dad I know. After what you said, it sounds like an even better idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home