Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Ginny's Ear-Nest

For nearly two decades now, Ginny has been creating her unique "ear-nest" jewelry organizers. My mom got one of these when I was young, and a couple years ago I bought one for my wife as well. It looks beautiful mounted on the wall above the dresser, and helps keep earrings and necklaces neatly organized and easy to locate.

Ear-nests come in all shapes and sizes, and are priced from $20 up.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice words...susan

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE BEEN USING THESE FOR 12 YEARS AND I USE THEM EVERYDAY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT IT. I HAVE 2, ONE FOR SILVER AND THE OTHER FOR GOLD EARRINGS.NOW I AM GOING TO BUY ONE FOR MY MOTHER IN LAW. THANK YOU GINNY FOR INVENTING SUCH A WONDERFUL PRODUCT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home