Just What I Wanted!

Daily gift ideas for the inspiration-challenged. Simplify your shopping!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Self-Stirring Cup

I like to make drinks that involve one or more ingredients on a regular basis. Coffee just isn't quite right without, say, cream, and what is orange juice without vodka? However, as I've established in the past, I'm really amazingly lazy, and I often can't be bothered to do all the stirring necessary to mix these components of my drinks together. This Self-Stirring Cup solves this problem nicely. With merely the push of a button, it'll mix up whatever's inside, leaving me free to enjoy my beverage without worrying if it's stirred enough. Now that's a load off my mind! $22 USD. (Via Gizmodo.)

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this for my dad but he unfortunately never got to use it. Hot chocolate season is right now though and it is amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home